Residential Party Wall Advice in Blackburn

Blackburn’s trusted party wall experts
Call on 01254 371 372 or 0800 880 6024

At Blackburn Chartered Surveyors our party wall advice surveyors are able to provide expert advice and assistance on matters relating to the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.

Working as either the building owner’s surveyor, the adjoining owner’s surveyor or a joint appointment, Right Surveyors extensive experience with the complexities of the Act means they are well placed to resolve matters swiftly and amicably.

If your neighbour is carrying out building work up to your boundary line, they are required under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 to issue a formal notice and allow you time to object.

If you want to dispute these building works, our surveyor can help you manage the process effectively and avoid damage. If you’re the party wanting to build, we can help you proceed as smoothly as possible, whilst fulfilling your legal obligations.